Most of us know about herbs but don’t know that how do herbs work actually. Basically, herbs are considered to be the easiest and the most effective remedy for many diseases.
In fact the basic biochemical differences between plants and animals make herbs the most effective chemist. There are several plants which are known to have some medicinal values and are used conventionally as herbal remedies. Here, we need to know that how those herbs actually work.
In which ways do herbs work?
Different herbs work in different way. One of the important descriptions of herb characteristics is based on the taste of the herbs. For example it depends on how the herb taste. It can be bitter, pungent astringent, sweet, sour and so on. The outcome of each of the taste groups is different.
Below, we are explaining the function of each of the taste groups.
- The sweet herbs are generally supposed to improve your immunity and your complexion. It makes your body strong. It has the power to heal ulcers and wounds. It is also capable of purifying your blood.
- The sour tasted herbs are known as digestive and carminative remedies. They also gather the secretive impurities in the system and help in elimination of those impurities.
- The salty herbs are commonly known to disinfect tissues, gather excretions, relax the body, clear the channels of the system and add softness to the body structure. They are also famous to boost the digestive system.
- The pungent herbs are believed to add to your digestive power, prevent obesity, relax the ligaments and the general system, and reduce the formation of semen, fat and milk.
- The bitter tasted herbs are known as digestive, appetizing and purifying. They make the breast milk secretion better and diminish the quantity of urine, feces, fat, perspiration, marrow and pus.
- The astringent herbs are known to heal ulcers, check all releases, separate impurities from system, decreases obesity and excess moisture.