Coffee has made it into the news recently when researches prove that coffee has several medicinal values and health benefits. It reduces the chances of various life threatening diseases. Besides, coffee has many other uses also.
Apart of being a stimulating drink coffee has several medicinal values.Â Basically, plenty of health benefits are infusing in this hot beverage. Coffee has come into the news recently for reducing the risk of some of the latest diseases like type 2 diabetes and cancer.
According to some researchers, it is really good to drink as more as you can. In fact, most of the health benefits are brought into focus after the recent researches.
Health Benefits of Coffee
Here are some of the health benefits of coffee.
- Since long time, coffee has been believed to reduce the problems of asthmatics. And often it found that regular consumption helps in reducing the frequent attacks. This remedy is supported by two big scientific studies in the USA and Italy.
- Coffee can boost your energy levels.Â Specially, coffee can help you to fight post-lunch drowsiness. Moreover it also helps you to sustain your concentration. Coffee also has a beneficial effect on alertness and picks up one’s performance in several tasks.
- Studies say that coffee helps to develop performance and independently take one out of fatigue.
- It is often seen that coffee drinkers are less prone to Alzheimer’s disease later in life.
- Coffee reduces the risks of developing gallbladder diseases and gallstones in both women and men.
- Coffee intake is considered as anti diabetic. It may reduce the risk of diabetes type 2 by 50%.
- Coffee can also lessen the rate of liver cirrhosis .And coffee consumption has also been related to the reduced risk of esophageal, oral and pharyngeal cancer.
- Coffee diminishes the rate of heart disease. Although this happens because it clears the blood or may be because of its stimulant effect.
Uses of Coffee
- Dry the coffee leaves on a cookie sheet. After it becomes dry,Â put them into a bowl and keep it in the refrigerator
- Plants like azaleas, rosebushes, rhododendrons, camellias and evergreen, those like acidic soils can be glad about the leftovers of your morning cup.
- Coffee can be used as insect repellent. You can sprinkle these at the old ground places where you don’t want insects.
- You can use coffee as dye. Bys soaking it into hot water, you can have brown dye and use easily for fabric, and paper.