The Herb Chlorophytum Borivilianum is an Aphrodisiac
The Herb Chlorophytum Borivilianum is known to the ancient medical practice of Ayurveda as Safed Musli. It prescribed this herb for increasing male potency and to fight fatigue. The roots of this herb have been found to strengthens the immune system by research, confirming the claims of Ayurveda. This article tries to gain further insight about this herb.
Components of the herb Chlorophytum Borivilianum:
|1.||Carbohydrates and Protein||5-7|
Knowledge gained from research about the herb Chlorophytum Borivilianum:
- The Human body is 60-70% water and there are 50 200 billion fat cells present all over the human body.
- Saponin is a valuable component of this herb.
- Research shows that this component has the quality of dissolving with water and fats well equally.
- This is the reason why it dissolves well in the body and reaches most of the cells and tissues in the body providing energy.
- In particular, the Saponin Stigmasterol is a component in this herb responsible for its role as aphrodisiac in humans.
- In men the sperm count and the energy for carrying out the physical intimacy sessions enhances by the use of this herbs.
- In women, this herb is beneficial to crab the pre-natal and post natal issues.
- Research now indicates that Stigmasterol can prevent ovarian, breast, prostate and colon cancers in women.
- Reports of this herb as a complementary therapy to address diabetes and arthritis are also available.
Intake of this herb:
This herb can be included in our diet and taken on regular basis. The effects of the herb will be gradual. However, it is always beneficial and advisable to start the intake of this herb under medical supervision.
Other Benefits of Chlorophytum borivilianum
Apart from its aphrodisiac property, Chlorophytum borivilianum has following other health benefits –
In asthma patients it boosts the energy. Roots are used for strengthening the body’s immune system.
Tuberous roots are used since long back in ayurvedic medicines to prepare tonic to increase sexual weakness.
The herb is used as nutritive tonic for fetus and mother both. The herb replenishes the fluids of body during parturition.
The herb promotes milk production in feeding mothers.
It controls and prevents obesity. It also helps in prevention of side-effects related to obesity.
The herb is an effective cure for arthritis and diabetes.
The herb is used in treatment of chronic leucorrhea and prevents premature ejaculation.
- Consumption of this herb increases HDL (or production of good cholesterol).
- Regular intake of the herb reduces hepatic lipid profiles and plasma.
The herb enhances the activities of antioxidant enzymes and vitamin C. The herb is called the ‘Nature’s viagra’ and is one of the chief ingredients ayurvedic treatment of medicine. The herb is safe to take, it has no side-effects as associated with chemical based medicines.